Sunday, 15 March 2015

Benefit Roller Lash First Impressions and Review

   Today I popped into Sephora looking for a curling mascara. Natrually I headed straight for the Benefit section of the store and the first thing I saw was this mascara. I always have very high expectations for mascara and this one met them. I first want to say that i did not feel the need for a curler and it gave my eyelashes a high amount of definition and curl.

The packaging was super cute and it has a little wiper inside the bottle to ensure no extra product is picked up on the brush. The brush has tiny bristles with extra tiny spikes(they don't hurt) to really pick up your lashes like a curler would. I would give this mascara an 8.5/10 I was very impressed and i will be using this for everyday make up. One thing I would do is use a volumizing mascara towards the base of the upper lash to give some added volume. I say this is a great product and I definitely would recommend this for girls with long and straight eyelashes.

Info on the product
$= $29 CAD
rating=8.5/10
purpose=curling
brand=Benefit Cosmetics
sponsored=no all opinions are mine:)



No comments:

Post a Comment