Tuesday, 10 March 2015

BEST MUFFINS EVER!


Hi everyone!
So today I thought I would bake some muffins for a snack and I found the most amazing muffin recipe ever! I was just scrolling through Allrecipes and i saw that these banana crumb muffins were rated five star so I thought They would be good to try out. I included some pics of the process of making them and the prep was really easy one thing i would recommend is adding a tiny bit of liquid to the batter since mine came out very doughy. I will link the recipe right here>http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Crumb-Muffins/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Thumb&e11=banana%20uffins&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe%20Search%20Results&soid=sr_results_p1i
In a couple days I will be posting my travel and in flight essentials so keep posted;)
Calla







No comments:

Post a Comment