Saturday, 14 March 2015

Favourites!

Today I thought I would do a favourites post! I chose 8 of my favourite items that I have been using lately!
Enjoy;)
Right>TONYMOLY Hello Bunny Perfume Bar in:coco
I loved this product because first the packaging is so cute! And the smell is amazing. They also have an adorable lip gloss with equally adorable packaging
where to find it>Urban Outfitters







<Left Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
This make up product was pricey but it was definitely worth it! if you want something that will do the job of about 3 products then this is for you. I use this and it gives me great coverage throughout the day and it feels really light on my face and does not feel cakey.
where to find>Sephora
Right> Lush Imogen Rose solid perfume
This is a go-to item for me! I like to use solid perfumes a lot more than regular mist perfume because they are a lot less concentrated and come in portable sizes. This is perfect to have in your purse so you can put it on throughout the day.
Where to find>Lush Cosmetics
<Left Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
This is one of my favourite mascaras. One thing i always look for in a mascara is non irritating because i find myself rubbing my eyes and ending up looking like a racoon for the rest of the day(sorry racoons!) I sometimes find it a little on the clumpy side but can be fixed with a little combing.
where to find>Sephora
right> Fitbit Flex
The Fitbit is an essential everyday item for me. It inspires me to stay active and fit! The fitbit tracks your steps and keep and you can even log calories and exercise. Mine is in black with the small band which is included in the package.
Where to find>Fitbit online
<Left butterfly Andy Warhol design quote earrings
These are my favourite pair of earrings because they are so cute and elegant. They are designed by Andy Warhol himself and have the quote "everyone must have a fantasy" on one of them.
where to find>they were a gift sorry;)



right> Bamiyan Silver bracelet
This bracelet is so pretty! I love that it can go with almost all of my outfits and it makes for a very effortless stacked bracelet style.
Where to find>Bamiyan Silver online store




Below Michelle Phan Make Up book
This book is something I will read that is a real pick me up. It is beautifully written and Michelle is such a down to earth person that you feel like you are with her:) Where to find>Local retail bookstore

Thanks for reading Hawaii posts coming soon!
Calla

1 comment: