Tuesday, 2 February 2016

January Favourites and Valentines Day Products!

Hello!
Today I thought I would do a favourites post since these are my favourite posts. I am currently at home in bed with a sick stomach so I was able to sneak in a couple posts when I wasn't sleeping. This January has been a pretty good month for me, but I haven't gotten much down time, so i'm looking forward to our next Hawaii trip. I picked out some of my absolute favourite items I have been loving this month. With Valentine's day fast approaching I decided to make a theme out of this. Anyways, lets get started!



Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar
So lately I have been having more baths, I find that I go through phases where I bathe a lot or shower a lot. And you guys know how much I love Lush so I had to pick up a few things. This bubble bar is one of my all time Lush favourites because it smells wonderful and is super relaxing. I pop this into my bath and watch the bubbles appear, perfect for a cold winter night.





Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar


Here is another one of the Lush goodies I picked up. I love this bubble bar because it produces really nice bubbles and the colour is so pretty. 











The Kiss Lip Scrub and Lip Gloss
I have to say I was a little too exited about these two new Valentine's products. I love Lush lip scrubs and this one smells(and tastes) amazing! The smell is hard to describe but I highly recommend both. I also really love the packaging for the lip tint because it is easy to apply and super portable,








Still Countless Colour Pigments
To be honest I hadn't used this in a while but lately I have been loving it! You can use this as an eyeshadow or a blush, but I much prefer using this as a blush because I don't like this colour of pink o my eyes. It has great colour payoff and is perfect for Valentine's Day.










Lush Strawberry Massage Bar
I mentioned in an earlier post that Lush massage bars are on of my favourite things. This is one of my favourite bars because it smells amazing and the look of it is adorable. 















Lush Lullaby Shampoo Bar
I absolutely love this shampoo bar! I received the seanik shampoo bar in a gift box and really liked it. I actually didn't think I would like shampoo bars but boy was I wrong. I find that the shampoo bars lather really well and are fairly easy to rinse out. I highly recommend any Lush shampoo bar.














Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette
This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes! I was so exited when it came in the mail because Too Faced is my favourite eyeshadow brand! These eyeshadows come in so many great colours and are quite pigmented. I find that they are relatively easy to blend and the shades are flattering for any skin tone or eye colour. Of course you can't go wrong with the chocolate-y smell either.





 Book and TV Favourites
Grey's Anatomy
Okay so I wasn't exactly planning on getting hooked on any tv shows but when me and a few friends were looking through Netflix one of them recommended this! After the first episode I was hooked. I find it is a really great TV show and of course some of it is not realistic but the characters are so loveable! WARNING: If you do not have time I do not reccomend watching this show, it is highly addicting and you will cry a LOT!

Book: Why Not Me? Mindy Kaling
I am a huge Mindy fan! I was so exited when her new book came out because I enjoyed her previous book so much. I find that Mindy is super relatable and her essays are hilarious. 




xx
Calla


No comments:

Post a Comment