Saturday, 20 February 2016

Mug Cakes and a Lazy Day

Hey,
       So today I have been really lazy but at the same time super productive, Is that weird? I haven't really been out of my house other than getting my hair cut but I have baked, cleaned my house, and now I am writing a blog post. And don't you guys love the feel of healthy hair and a clean room?(I don't know who doesn't).  Today I thought it would be cool idea to add in a special twist to my mug cake recipe. And if you frequent my blog you will know that I absolutely love chocolate, I actually think it's an addiction. The recipe and pictures are down below

You will need
- 1/4 Cup of flour
- 3 Tablespoons of milk
-  1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 generous spoonfuls of Nutella
 -Chocolate Chips(optional)
-Skor Pieces(optional)
-Chocolate syrup(optional)
- Large Mug
-Microwave


How To
    So you guys have probably already heard of mug cakes, if not you have been living under a rock. I actually never tried them until this week, and I was quite surprised that mug cakes could taste so good but would be so easy to make. Like most of my recipes I like to add my own unique twist to original recipes, so stay tuned.
    First things first grab your mug and dump in flour, baking powder, nutella, and milk. After you have added those four ingredients, whisk them together until you have a thick cake mix. After you have mixed everything you can add a small handful of score pieces and mix them in. After you have prepped your cake you can put the cake batter into the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high. Take your mug out of the microwave and use a spoon to dig out a small well in the centre of the mug cake, fill well with chocolate chips and a small amount of chocolate syrup. After you have filled the well you can put the cake that you dug out back into the well. Allow to cool for about 1 minute, and enjoy your chocolate lava cake!






    xx
     Calla






1 comment: