Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette!

Hey,
  Today I thought I would do a review on the new Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eye palette. I was SO exited when this came in the mail. It literally seemed like 2 days turned to two years when I was waiting for this since there was such a big hype on the web. As I have mentioned before, I really love Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. This eyeshadow collection is so amazing and the packaging is adorable. There are a wide range of matte and shimmer shades, so you an create both natural and super crazy eyeshadow looks. I really like to use this palette for creating unique eyeshadow looks. As for quality, the eyeshadows have stayed on almost all day with a good primer. Another really cool feature that all the chocolate eye palettes have is the chocolate smell, this palette does not only look amazing but it smells amazing too. I also really liked that they included a guide because I love to re-create the tutorials. I love all the shades but my favourites are; almond truffle, bordeaux, totally fetch(mean girls reference anyone?), and pecan praline. My go-to everyday eye look is applying almond truffle to my whole eyelid  then taking bordeaux in my crease and finishing off with satin sheets in my inner corner. I thought I would include some swatches to help you guys get an idea of what the shades look like(I am really bad at watching).  That's all for now:)

                                                               



XX
Calla

No comments:

Post a Comment