Friday, 12 February 2016

Valentine's Day Brownies!

Hello,
So today I have decided to create a Valentine's Day recipe, that tastes great.  The reason I called them "Valentine's'' brownies is because I love to eat chocolate on V-Day, and I put candy hearts on them, so I just used this as an excuse to make brownies. To be honest, I only like Valentine's Day because of chocolate so this post is very chocolate-y. These brownies worked out great and were pretty easy to make. I actually improvised most of the ingredients, so the recipe will be unique!







Beforehand: Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and grease an eight by eight inch pan

You will need
- 1/2 cup of flour 
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
-  two medium sized eggs
- 1/4 cup of rich cocoa powder
- Two generous spoonfuls of heated Nutella
  

   So to make the brownies you will combine the flour, sugar, and cocoa powder in a medium mixing bowl. Set the mixing bowl aside and combine the melted butter, eggs, and nutella in another mixing bowl. Once you have done the mixing you will combine the wet and dry ingredients to make chocolate-y goodness. I put mine in the oven for 25 minutes and they were perfect, if your oven heats faster put in for 20 minutes, if it usually takes longer to bake stuff put brownies in for 25 minutes. After you have impatiently checked the oven over and over again and the timer has finally started beeping, wait fifteen minutes for them to cool. After you have waited cut your brownies into 12-16 squares depending on how many brownies you are going to share(like you'll share any). After you have done that you can take the squares out. I put a layer of Nutella in between to brownies to make a little sandwich, but it is totally up to you. 




1 comment: