Friday, 24 June 2016

Summer FabFitFun Unboxing!

      It's that time again, meaning my FabFitFun box has finally made its way to Canada! I was super excited for this box and I couldn't resist looking at the spoilers, so I already knew what was in the box. This box is super summer-y and I cannot wait to use the products inside. If you don't know, FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box service that contains lifestyle, beauty, and fitness goodies with over a $200 value AND full size products! My favourite product from the bow would have to be the atmosphere protection cream or the ice pop molds. I really like FabFitFun because it offers a huge variety of stuff and has exclusive stuff that only FabFitFun subscribers have access to. Below are some pics of me opening the box for the first time.
This box contains; Microderm scrub, beach waves spray, passport to beauty lipgloss, Betchsicles ice pop molds, Osea atmosphere protection cream, Summer and Rose beach towel, and a Trina Turk tote bag.

I LOVE the packaging of this box

All boxes come with a small booklet of DIY'S, recipes, and more.


XX
Calla

No comments:

Post a Comment