Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Current Favourites

Hey Everyone
    I can't believe we are a little over half way through July! It still feels like it's June, summer seems to be fading into fall awfully quick. I thought I would do my photos a bit differently so I could show off my awesomely bright gel nails that I just had done. Since it has been a while since I updated my favourites I figured today would be perfect because I just got my new Too Faced palette in the mail on the 13th, so I gave myself time to try it out. Hope you guys like these products!


Lately I have accumulated a TON of sample masks from subscription boxes, sephora, and  stores. I don't really know how I ended up with so many(I have like 10 more lying around my room). Anyways, these are my three favourite masks. I have been wearing these ones a lot because they are very refreshing and perfect for the warm weather no to mention perfect for travel.

I was so excited when the new Too Faced palette Totally Cute came in the mail. It has nine highly pigmented matte, shimmer, and pearl finish shades. The packaging is nice but I think I will be using the stickers that came in the palette for something else. I have played around with the shades and they are all super bendable and the names are hilarious.

Here is what it looks like when you open up the palette.

I think this is my holy grail concealer! I popped into Sephora a little  while ago to pick up  a few things and had my eyes set on this concealer. If you don't want to wear a whole bunch of foundation because of the heat, then a full coverage concealer will do perfectly. I love using my beauty blender to blend this on my skin, and I get great results!

Since I don't like to wear heavy lipstick in the summer, I usually go for a tinted lip balm or lip stain because they don't feel as heavy. This Sugar lip balm  is really buttery and gives off great colour.

Since I am really pale and do not tan well, I use bronzer. My all time favourite bronzer is the Benefit Matte Hoola bronzer, it gives off a perfect natural glow.

I love this rose salve because you can use it for virtually everything such as lips, elbows, knees, and even cuticles. 

Last but not least is my Swell bottle. Since it is summer you need to drink even more water when the sun is beaming down. Ever since I got my swell I seem to actually want to drink more water. Though what really sold me on it was that it keeps liquids hot for 12 hours and cold for 24.



Have  great summer everyone!
Calla

    

No comments:

Post a Comment